Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: The Morning Coffee.............To Go

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All, [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Busy day today for me, lots of mailing stuff off.

    *Gd pours another cup of coffee for himself*

    I hate going to the post office after they been closed for the holidays.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *spits in everything*

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 31, 2005 07:32 AM: Message edited by: -Dark Angel- ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no coffee for me.. I have the day off today aswell but then its starts with 5 days of non stop work almost.. yay .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    morning all!!
    *spits on DA* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DARTH TIFFY:
    morning all!!
    *spits on DA* [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...well, now I'm lubed up...what're you gonna do with me...? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Morning all. Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Spent about 5 hours planting shrubs yesterday, so I feel kinda.... not real mobile. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Soo, now that I've seen Evil Chris safely on his way to work, I think I'll go back to sleep for awhile! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

    Boy it's nice to "work" from a home office! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ....gruh.....

    I'm old and bent! I went to work removing an tree stump from my front yard yesterday. My back is killing me!

    Can I get a spit of morphine in my coffee?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    I'm old and bent! I went to work removing an tree stump from my front yard yesterday. My back is killing me!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You were old and bent anyway. And I thought yer people lived under old tree stumps...?

    *hacks...something...into Fluff's coffee* Its bound to be narcotic... *shrug*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, since yer doin' yardwork anyways, do ya feel like mowing the church lawn for me? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    "Coffee me up before you go go......."

    &
    (__)D [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •